The opposite bank of the Yangtze looking from the main downtown side. I'll post some pictures from my excursion today within a few days, but I thought I would throw these two videos up.
At the confluence of the the Jialing and Yangtze near the heart of Chongqing. It is difficult to understand the exact nature of the spaces, environment, etc., but I think the video gives a glimpse of what this area looks like.
Like I said, I'll throw up another post within a few days with pictures from my adventure today.
Classes start this coming week, which is exciting. Besides my oral English course, I also get to teach courses on American and British culture, and a Greco-Roman mythology course. Good times.
Wild! That's fantastic that you get to teach those other courses. Sounds very interesting.
ReplyDeleteIt is a much better teaching gig than I was originally to have. I get English majors instead of business students, and it's not just spoken English courses. Class today should be a laugh, pop quiz with pictures to identify the Olympian gods. Not for grades, just for laughs. This class is seniors, so a fair amount of them have strong speaking skills and articulate their ideas in interesting ways.
ReplyDelete